Somehow, my blog disappeared and the address had been taken over by a domain for sale site. Hmmmm.
This was the bad actor site neocounter.neoworx-blog-tools dot net
Lesson learned: if you don't visit your blog and post something once in a while, things can go south!
Some of the companies that made the counters and other scripts I was using on my page went out of business, and they were sending out overriding notices and redirecting from my page. After I removed them from the page framework, my blog looked normal again.
Tuesday, April 10, 2012
Thursday, January 12, 2012
I think they look great!
Friday, December 30, 2011
So the first hat I made for Quinn did not fit and I had to make another one. I love how this hat turned out, and I should have made one for myself. The earflaps button on and off, so the hat can be customized. I changed the Lyon Hat pattern by pixie-ing the top - the decreases are less round, and result in the pixie shape. To get the hairy effect, I held two yarns double: the creamy yarn is Sirdar Denim Sport Aran, and the blue yarn is Lion Brand Fun Fur Stripes.