Wednesday, October 31, 2007

DO NOT STARE


Taking a break from the Alphabet Soup cards to wish everyone a Happy Halloween.

Stamp credits for this card are: Bartholomew's Ink for the Brownie Witch and the Owl, and Stampfrancisco for Do Not Stare. I made the little thread line border using an old Stampin Up borders stamp, Perfect Plaids. "Halloween Wishes!" was stamped using the Making Memories magnetic Rummage alphabet. I stamped a big mustard moon by Norton Designs over it all.

Purple glitter around the lightest bit of card stock adds sparkle and picks up the other purples in the ink and paper. I don't do much with glitter, but I must love it - I have a big shoe box full of different glitters on the shelf and no one bought them FOR me! I need to find more reasons to use them.

Stampfrancisco has tons of interesting stamps and an easy to navigate catalog. If you are looking for stamps that are a little out of the ordinary, I recommend their store.

No comments: