Monday, July 07, 2008

World Juggling Day


Juggle this! TSEKMAO... I like to think the juggler is thinking "Ask me to." He is giving a subtle message in a flamboyant way...

World Juggling Day was celebrated somewhere on June 14th this year. You can visit Brownielocks for information on this obscure holiday and many others.

I embossed this juggler from the Ornamentum line at Uptown Design Company with red detail powder. I like that he pops out from the polished stone blue and silver background. I dry embossed the letters with an old Dymo label maker and dragged them over a black ink pad to highlight them. I sponged some red ink on them too, to junk them up a bit.

Addicted to Rubber carries a lot of the Ornamentum stamps. I like this line because they are just strange enough to have you look twice.

No comments: