Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A Jolly Hallowe'en!


I made this trading card for a Midwest Stampers Dark and Scary swap. My little witch is neither dark nor that scary, but how can you resist her?

The stamp came from Stamp Francisco. I stamped the image on glossy cardstock and then used LuminArte Primary Elements with a medium to paint the card. I used a Sakura Quickie Glue Pen to trace over some of the trailing clouds, and glittered them with dark purple microfine glitter. I added black glitter over the black cat, the little witch's stockings, and to her hair. I glued teeny tiny stars into the sky over the stars in the stamped image. You can see them only when you turn the card to catch the light.

I slipped when I was painting this card, and that's why it is the one I kept out of the series.

No comments: